Please Note: As this is a frozen product, please only purchase if you are planning to pickup in store or are in the same day delivery zone! (Sunshine Coast – Brisbane – Gold Coast – Toowoomba area customers – Contact us if you are unsure whether you are in the same day delivery zone)
This new and improved super color enhancing natural Frozen Formula Food is an excellent gourmet diet, specially formulated to meet the nutritional needs of herbivorous/omnivorous marine tropicals (like f.e. angelfish, butterflyfish, chromis, Moorish idols, surgeonfish, etc.). This premium blend contains a variety of fresh seafood, macro- and micro algae, garlic and softly binded soluble micronutrients such as vitamins, immunostimulants, carotenoids and attractive natural flavours. Instructions for use: push out the required amount of cubes into a recipient. Let them defrost, without water, at room temperature during minimum 10 to 15 minutes before feeding. Your fish should be fed 2 to 5 times a day, only feed the amount that your fish will consume within 5 minutes.
- An exquisite blend, specially developed for herbivorous/omnivorous marine tropical fish.
- Contains garlic, fresh fish fillets, marine shrimp, seaweed, sea lettuce, mussels, spirulina, vitamins,…
- Improves coloration and will help to maintain health and vitality.
- Developed by aquaculture biologists to duplicate the natural diet.
- Ideal in combination with Ocean Nutrition Formula Two Marine Pellets and Flakes.
Fish fillets, marine shrimp, adult brine shrimp, marine fish eggs, squid, mussels, seaweed, sea lettuce, spirulina, marine micro-algae, garlic, vitamins (retinol (vit A), cholecalciferol (vit D3), tocopherol acetate (vit E), menadione (vit K3), thiamine mononitrate (vit B1), riboflavin (vit B2), pantothenic acid (vit B5), pyridoxine (vit B6), cobalamin (vit B12), L-ascorbic acid phosphate (vit C), niacin (vit B3), biotin (vit H), choline (vit B4), inositol (vit B8), folic acid (vit B11)), carotenoid pigments, minerals.