Get accurate results for your saltwater aquarium with our simple handheld colorimeter. The HI783 Marine Magnesium Checker HC is a handheld colorimeter that uses the Beer- Lambert principle to determine the concentration of magnesium colorimetrically. The HI783 is designed specifically to measure magnesium levels in a saltwater aquarium or in marine biology applications. The 1000 to 1800 ppm range is ideal for coral/fish or fish-only aquarium maintenance.
- For use with saltwater samples.
- More accurate than chemical test kits.
- Dedicated to a single parameter.
- Small size, big convenience.
- No errors with a digital readout.
- Ideal for aquariums and marine biology applications.