Gee Marine’s Rewards Program (“Reef Bucks”) is a rewards program offered by Gee Marine for Gee Marine customers. For purposes of these rules and regulations (hereinafter “program rules” or “rules”), “you,” “your,” and “Member” mean you as a Member of the Program, the term “Account” refers to your Program membership account, and the term “Reef Bucks” refers to the rewards you earn in the Program. We reserve the right to amend, suspend, terminate, or change, with 30 days notice, the rules of the Program, including but not limited to changing the Reward levels, changing the terms for use of Rewards at any time, and modifying or terminating the Program. Members do not acquire property rights in accrued Rewards. By enrolling in the Program, you agree to abide by these rules and regulations.
- Membership in the Program is for individuals only. Individuals must enroll separately and may not combine Reef Bucks with other Members. Wholesalers, Retailers and Maintenance Companies may not be enrolled as Members.
- Members are limited to one Program account. Members must provide all relevant information including his or her legal name, billing address, phone number, and email address. Account specific information will be sent via e-mail to the primary email. Members are responsible for notifying Gee Marine immediately of any change of email or physical address.
- Gee Marine reserves the right to cancel the membership of any Member with no Reef Bucks in the Member’s account or a Member who has earned no Reef Bucks for at least 12 consecutive months.
Earning Program Rewards
- Members earn Reef Bucks equal to 5% (five percent) of qualifying purchases of any product at Gee Marine. For example, a purchase of $100.00 in qualifying goods, excluding shipping, would earn a member 100 Reef Bucks.
- Each Reef Buck may be redeemed for $0.05 usable towards future purchases of products and/or shipping at Gee Marine.
- Only purchases of products, excluding Gift Certificates and Mystery Boxes, from Gee Marine are part of this program and earn Rewards.
- Reef Bucks can only be earned by the person whose name appears in the Program account.
- Reef Bucks may not be transferred from one Member’s account to another.
- To earn Reef Bucks for each Gee Marine purchase, Members must be logged into their account. If you checkout as a Guest, we will be unable to add the points to your Member account.
- If Reef Bucks are credited to a Member for the purchase of a product which is later returned, the Reward associated with that product will be cancelled and deleted from the Member’s Reef Bucks account.
- Reships and Credits on File will be excluded from earning Reef Bucks.
Redeeming Reef Bucks
- Reef Bucks can be redeemed for the purchase of any product, excluding Gift Certificates and Mystery Boxes, at Gee Marine, as well as shipping, associated with any purchase.
- Members can use their Reef Bucks to pay for all or part of an order. Members will be offered the option at check-out to apply Reef Bucks towards a purchase.
- The portion of any purchase which is paid for using Reef Bucks is not eligible for granting additional Reef Bucks. Where a Member pays for an order with both Reef Bucks and currency, the Member will accumulate additional Reef Bucks only on the portion of the purchase made with currency.
Additional Program Rules and Regulations
- In addition to the Reef Bucks program, Gee Marine may from time to time offer “bonus” or “challenge” Rewards, or promotional incentives for Members.
- Rewards may not be sold, purchased, brokered, or bartered. Rewards have no cash value and are void if sold, purchased, brokered, or bartered.
- All transactions in the Program are subject to review and adjustment. Gee Marine may cancel the Member’s account, Promotional Rewards, or any purchase if misuse or violation of Program rules is suspected.